Earlier this week, a new update arrived for Call of Duty: Vanguard and with it came a number of tweaks to stability, alongside a number of bug fixes.
Here are the patch notes for the update that dropped on April 18th, according to Sledge Hammer Games:
- Addressed an issue where Operators could be invisible during the MVP Voting phase.
- Search & Destroy
- Bomb timers will now always be shown on the HUD.
- Arms Race
- Improved physics when colliding with a Nebula Crate using the CD12 Transport vehicle.
- Combat Shield (Melee)
- Addressed an issue that caused Operator heads to disappear when using a Combat Shield and Akimbo weapons.
- Glide Bomb (5 Kills)
- Targetting UI elements will no longer persist if a teammate uses a Ball Turret Gunner while the player’s Glide Bomb is active.
- Addressed an issue that prevented some players from being placed on a Ladder after completing their 5 Skill Evaluation matches.
User Interface & Experience
- Progression is now accurately displayed on the Rank widget in Multiplayer menus.
- Players can now access the Armory while the cross-platform play option is disabled.
- Operators will now showcase the correct Weapon during the countdown of a Free-for-All match.
- Fixed a crash when resuming the game from an idle state on Xbox consoles.
Bundles & Cosmetics
- The Hard Shell Bundle will now grant the correct item for the Typhoon Weapon Charm.
- Addressed an issue that prevented Halima’s face from properly animating during loot previews.
- Addressed a stability issue where players would be kicked from a match when reviving a player using melee and tactical items only.
- Added stability fixes for crashes that would occur while inspecting the Decimator Shield or Ray Gun. Weapon inspects for both of these items have been enabled.